Marangu route is open to any ordinary fit and healthy person who is prepared to put some energy to Kilimanjaro climb.
Walking distance is approximately 60 kilometres starting from Marangu Gate 1,860m and slowly but surely, ascend is always on the day and stop at night to reach Gillman’s Point 5,680m and as a final point climb to Uhuru Peak 5,895m the real summit.
For more itinerary details, visit Kilimanjaro Climbing Marangu Route 6 Days
Please join us for the daily departure programs for the group size of 12-15 people.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the booked Hotel
- Entry Park fees – Park accommodation/Camping fees
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner while on the Mountain
- Treated/Filtered water while on the Mountain
- Professional English speaker Guide, Porters and a Cook
- Return transfers from the park Gate to hotel
- Camping equipment’s, Tents, Mattress, Table, Chairs
- Tanzanian Visas and International Flight ticket
- Personal climbing equipment
- Personal Travel insurance
- Tippings to porters, cook and the Guides
- Alcohol, Laundry service and other items of personal nature