It is one of the best itinerary for budget people to visit Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater in 3 days though a full day in the Serengeti ensure you the chance of seeing the big five while the Sopa lodge will give you the deserved comfort during the stay.
Tour Detailed Itinerary
Day 1:Â Arusha-Serengeti
After an early morning Breakfast depart for Serengeti national park via Ngorongoro conservation area while having a game viewing on route to Serengeti National park and enjoying the evening game drive towards the Lodge for dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 2:Â Serengeti Full Day Game Drive
early morning 6 oâclock weak up depart the camp/Lodge for morning game drive and see if you luck either you can come across with a Big cat on hunting whilst enjoying the sunrise on the Serengeti plains as it one of the best places of observing the sun rises and sunset, although today you have an option of having lunch boxes and go for a full day or go back to the lodge for hot lunch, proceed with game drive till late evening back to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater Game Drive
After Breakfast picnic lunch with you start the drive back to Ngorongoro while having game en route descend down the crater for half day crater tour till late afternoon after lunch you will start ascending the crater rim on your way back to Arusha which will be the end of the safari.
- All park entrance fees
- Accommodation and administrative fees
- All meals while on Safari
- 3 litre water on a daily basis
- Transfer to/from Arusha to airport
- 4WD transportation while on Safari
Â Price Exclude
- International airfares and departure tax
- All items of personal nature such as telephone call, fax, email etc
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, porters, camp staff and you driver-guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Laundry services
- Visa and International flight tickets fees
- Personal Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Accommodation on the last day